Introductory Sterile Compounding eLearning
All courses support the latest USP <795> , <797>, and <800> updates!
CriticalPoint’s Introductory Sterile Compounding eLearning offers affordable, high-quality education, giving new compounders a solid foundation with 12 hours of ACPE-accredited compounding CE.
What makes this eLearning best-in-class?
- Build your team’s sterile compounding knowledge and meet USP and regulatory requirements with courses written by compounding experts
- Schedule role-based learning pathways based on experience and needs
- Pharmacists and technicians can use the courses to meet license renewal requirements, and become familiar with sterile compounding practices
- Access CE Organizer to track your progress toward meeting license requirements, with the ability to add completions from other providers
- Complete at your own pace that fits with schedules and budgets with online access from any device, any time
Receive 12 hours of accredited CE, including:
- History of Sterile Compounding (1 hour of CE)
- USP 797 Primary Engineering Controls (2 hours of CE)
- USP 797 Secondary Engineering Controls (2 hours of CE)
- Hand Hygiene and Garbing for Sterile Compounding (2 hours of CE)
- Personnel Competency Testing in Aseptic Manipulation (1 hour of CE)
- Quality Management of Sterile Compounding (1 hour of CE)
- Best Practices for USP 797 (1 hour of CE)
- Use of Supplies and Components (1 hour of CE)
- Aseptic Technique and Conduct for Sterile Compounding (1 hour of CE)
Get 12 months of access for $229.