Hazardous Drugs eLearning
All courses support the latest USP <795>, <797>, & <800> updates!
The Hazardous Drugs eLearning equips pharmacists and technicians with cost-effective and high-quality knowledge to safely handle hazardous drugs in both sterile and nonsterile compounding environments.
What makes our eLearning best-in-class?
- Build your team’s hazardous drug compounding knowledge and meet USP and regulatory requirements with courses written by compounding experts
- Pharmacists and technicians can use the courses to meet license renewal requirements, and advance their roles to include hazardous drug compounding practices
- Access CE Organizer to track your progress toward meeting license requirements, with the ability to add completions from other providers
Receive 5 hours of accredited CE, including:
- Hazardous Drug Overview; USP 795 and 797 (1 hour of CE)
- Containment Primary and Secondary Engineering Controls (1 hour of CE)
- Personal Protective Equipment for HD Handling for USP 795 and 797 Compounding (1 hour of CE)
- HD Work Practice Strategies: Receiving through Transport to Patients (1 hour of CE)
- HD Work Practice Strategies: Decontamination and Spill Management, USP 795 and 797 (1 hour of CE)
Get 12 months of access for $119.