CriticalPoint Virtual Training
CriticalPoint offers effective, detailed, and practical training covering sterile compounding requirements, the latest USP Chapter updates, and best practices that can be accessed virtually anywhere.
New in 2023
- New labs that provide more hands-on training and interaction between attendees and instructors
- Standard Operating Procedures — Sterile Compounding Facility Management
- Course material includes more resources and additional Job Aids
Attend Virtual Training facilitated by Our Compounding Experts from Wherever You Train Best
The virtual training programs offer the latest industry updates and lively discussions in an online environment. Participants are asked to complete selected self-study courses or prework before the trainings begin and are required to complete course evaluations 14 days post-training. Virtual sessions are typically scheduled between 9AM and 5PM Eastern time, and include restroom and multiple breaks. Expert faculty connect with students for questions and answers during interactive lectures and online sessions. CriticalPoint’s virtual training platform permits live lectures, discussion, whiteboards, and other engaging features.
2023 Virtual Training Topics
- Best Practices for Nonhazardous Sterile-to-Sterile Compounding
- Best Practices for Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Sterile Compounding Inspector Training