Best Practices and Compliance with USP 795 for Nonsterile Compounding eCourse
CriticalPoint has expanded our offerings to include Nonsterile Compounding. Written by expert instructors, this course includes 11 lessons and post tests that cover all aspects of USP 795 (proposed revisions).
USP 795 eLearning Lessons include:
- Introduction to Nonsterile Pharmacy Compounding (1 hour of CE)
- Mathematics Review and Pharmaceutical Excipients (1 hour of CE)
- Responsibilities of the Compounder and Compounding Facility Requirements (1 hour of CE)
- Component Selection, Receipt, Handling, and Storage (1 hour of CE)
- Nonsterile Compounding Equipment (1 hour of CE)
- Nonsterile Compounding Process (1 hour of CE)
- Beyond-Use Dating (BUD) and Chemical Stability of Nonsterile Compounds (1 hour of CE)
- Packaging and Documentation of Nonsterile Formulations (1 hour of CE)
- Quality Control and Release Testing in a Nonsterile Compounding Practice (1 hour of CE)
- Staff Training and Competency for Nonsterile Compounding (1 hour of CE)
- Nonsterile Compounding for Animals (1 hour of CE)
*Simplifi 797 customers need to reach out to their Customer Success Manager to discuss adding the eLearning.