- ABOUT US
- USP 797 Sterile Compounding eLearning
- USP 795 Nonsterile eLearning
- Advanced Sterile Compounding eLearning
- Hazardous Drugs eLearning
- Introductory Sterile Compounding eLearning
- Intermediate Sterile Compounding eLearning
- Field Certification eLearning
- 503B eLearning Course
- Pharmacy Math Skills Offerings
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recommended Training Schedule for eLessons
- VIRTUAL TRAINING
- FIELD CERTIFICATION
Designated Person Administrative Best Practices & Best Practices for Nonhazardous Sterile-to-Sterile Compounding (November 13-15 & 28-30, 2023)
Monday, November 13, 2023
Trainings will run November 13-15 and November 28-30, 2023.
$4200.00 | 21 seats remaining
Join us on November 13-15 and 28-30, for multiple days of virtual training spread over two weeks on Best Practices for Nonhazardous Sterile-to-Sterile Compounding and Designated Person Administrative Best Practices.
Best paired together, these trainings are designed to support requirements for designated persons while including expert instruction on evaluating labs and 503B facilities, creating an environmental monitoring program, and more.
Both trainings deliver high-quality, cost-effective education while covering CriticalPoint's best practices and USP requirements related to the 2022 USP <797> updates.