- ABOUT US
- USP 797 Sterile Compounding eLearning
- USP 795 Nonsterile eLearning
- Advanced Sterile Compounding eLearning
- Hazardous Drugs eLearning
- Introductory Sterile Compounding eLearning
- Intermediate Sterile Compounding eLearning
- Field Certification eLearning
- 503B eLearning Course
- Pharmacy Math Skills Offerings
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recommended Training Schedule for eLessons
- VIRTUAL TRAINING
- FIELD CERTIFICATION
Best Practices for Nonhazardous Sterile-to-Sterile Compounding (November 13-15, 2023)
Monday, November 13, 2023
Training will run November 13-15, 2023.
$3845.00 | 35 seats remaining
Join us for a virtual 3-day Best Practices for Nonhazardous Sterile-to-Sterile Compounding training led by CriticalPoint's sterile compounding experts Latousha (Tasha) P. Jackson, PharmD, BCPS, BCSCP and Adam West, RCP-SCF, NSF-49 accreditation, an Environmental Monitoring and Training Specialist.
This training program delivers high-quality, cost-effective education to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians while covering CriticalPoint's best practices and USP requirements related to nonhazardous sterile-to-sterile compounding. See accreditation details and training schedule.